FREE Childrens Picture Book until Sun 21st Jun
Little Bird Lost: A Rhyming Picture Story
What People Are Saying About It:
– “Brought a smile to my face.”
– “Even as an adult I actually enjoyed this book!”
– “Great story, beautiful photography throughout.”
– “It is amazing how the text and these actual photos go hand in hand.”
– “Nature captured in it’s true form, with the story unfolding at the turn of every page.”
– “It’s a very clever book, with a simple but wise message.”
– “This is a really sweet story for kids and helps them to learn about nature.”
– “A very engaging story with a ‘bounce’ to it, making it a pleasure to read aloud.”
What It’s All About:
One of the baby birds seems to be missing. His greedy siblings have pushed him out of view! A tale of sibling rivalry and their parents love for ALL their offspring.
The series of high-quality photographs accompanied by the simple rhyming tale provide a rare opportunity of a ‘birds-eye’ view into the nest. The reading content is aimed at 3-5 year-olds, but the photographs and the story that they tell will fascinate all age groups. The length and content make it a perfect bedtime story, a great start for beginner readers and a superb study of the natural world that demonstrates how care and compassion persists amongst even the tiniest of creatures.
Steve Larkinson spotted this family of swallows in the eaves of a small bakery in south-west France and this delightful story unfolded as he photographed them. Kate Larkinson added the words in rhyming couplets and created the book.
Posted on June 17, 2015, in Birds, Book Promo, Books, Children, childrens book reviews, Kindergarten, Nature, Photographic and tagged Amazon, childrens book, free, kindle, picture book. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.