This page is under construction!
It has been suggested that it would be helpful to provide some resources for pre-school educators to help them get the most out of the book. These could include:
Basic Concepts such as:
- simple counting
- more [less]
- direction – up [down] right [left]
Discussion Topics such as:
- greed [sharing]
- parents care and attention
Nature Study such as:
- shapes of different birds
- how birds live – nests, eggs, feeding
- information about swallows
If you have any suggestions or comments on any of the above, or any further ideas you’d be willing to share, please contact us or leave a comment below.